This delicious marble cake is taken to the next level with the marvellous Nordic Ware Bundt Pan. The beautiful designs add a show-stopping quality to an already decadent cake. Nordic ware produce a premium range of bake ware, that is well worth your consideration. You will not be disappointed!
This super tasty cake recipe is one that has been passed down, and I recommend adding a splash of Galliano or Whiskey to make this a cake to celebrate.
Marble Bundt Cake
- Rind of a lemon
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (canola or sunflower oil)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups self raising flour (approx.)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/4 cup water
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick and creamy.
- Add the oil, milk, lemon rind and the flour.
- Beat on low-medium speed until combined.
- Divide mixture in half.
- Pour half the mixture into a greased tin.
- Mix cocoa with water and mix into the other half.
- Pour this into tin.
- Swirl for a ripple effect with a knife.
- Bake in moderate oven 180 degrees for 45 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean.
- Invert onto wire wrack to cool. Sprinkle with icing sugar or drizzle with chocolate icing.