Pasta-Making At The Tram sheds
Authentic Pasta Making Class
In this hands-on pasta making class Chef Jeffrey Simonetta (Chef Simonetta) will teach you how to make a variety of egg dough pasta from scratch. Additionally, you’ll learn the secret to making delicious sauces including fresh sugo (tomato sauce).
In addition to the fresh pasta you’ll be making during this class, you’ll also learn how to make these delicious sauces;
(An elegant dance of fresh pasta and the ocean’s finest treats entwined with a rich tomato sugo)
Strozzapreti with Italian Sausage and Broccolini Aroura Sauce
(Rustic homemade pasta casa flaunted in a rich and creamy sauce)
Spinach & Ricotta Tortellini Boscaiola
(Fresh and beautiful ricotta and spinach, encased with delicate fresh pasta, in a creamy boscaiola sauce)
The past-making class includes demonstrations of some other pasta types such as Orecchiette, Linguine and Pappardelle.
At the end of the class you will get a chance to sit down and enjoy all of your pasta dishes with a glass of wine.
About the Chef
Jeffrey Vincent Simonetta is an Australian–Italian Chef who has worked under some of Australia’s most influential Chefs.
His family background, thick with Italian culture, influenced the way in which he sees cooking and produce. It taught him that; “To be Italian is to be passionate. It is to intimately taste wine, sauce, and ripe olives, as well as appreciating simplicity and nature, from the fragrance of the spring air, the skill of the sculptor, and the soul of the painter. It means to belong to a gene pool influenced by some of the most interesting cultures in history and translate those onto a plate”.
Ticketed parking is available on site. In the event that the car park is full and you need to park on the street we strongly advise that you thoroughly read street signage as most parking in the immediate vicinity is ticketed and parking inspectors are active in the area 24/7.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- Australian Flavours Food Experience reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities.
Please contact us on 02 9008 1188
Various Dates Available Click here to Book Now!
Reserve Your Spot:
Spaces are limited, so be sure to secure your place in this exclusive pasta class. Join us for a culinary adventure that will elevate your love for Italian cuisine.
All ingredients and equipment
Expert guidance from our chef
Delicious pasta tasting
Recipe booklet to take home.
Ready to Roll Your Pasta?
Don’t miss this opportunity to become a pasta-making maestro. Reserve your spot now and prepare to create pasta dishes that will impress your family and friends.
This class is suitable for pasta enthusiasts of all levels, whether you’re a novice cook looking to expand your skills or a seasoned chef eager to refine your pasta-making techniques.