Our Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookies
Looking for the greatest chocolate chip cookies of all time, look no further.
We at Australian Flavours have spent many painful hours baking and eating chocolate chip cookies to find the perfect mix. A lesser team may have given in, but we persevered to succeed. With enough chocolate to satisfy any craving.
So sit back and enjoy our perfect Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Caution: they will make your grannies cookies look ordinary…..
- 100g milk chocolate, melted
- 125g butter
- 50g sugar
- 75g brown sugar
- 150g plain flour
- 30g cocoa
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- 200g milk chocolate chips
- 100g white chocolate chips
- In a medium-size bowl. cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, bi-carb soda, and salt, then stir into the wet ingredients.
- Next, add and stir in all the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll the dough into 4cm balls and bake for 9-12 minutes or until set.
- Do not over bake the cookies. They should like slightly doughy when they are taken out of the oven.
- Let them cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.